ThinLine delivers protection for both horses and riders.
The only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers & veterinarians.
What makes ThinLine so different?
The manner in which this product absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
It is the dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
Providing more shock absorption than a 2-inch thick felt pad, ThinLine eliminates pressure points and distributes rider weight. Soft and flexible, this endurance saddle pad fits neatly and comfortably against your horses’ natural confirmation.
For the horse:
A raised wither profile with a swallow topline makes this pad adaptable to the conformation of any horse – high withered or mutton withers. And the flexibility and stretchiness of the ThinLine molds around your horse’s shape. The contour of the pad, which follows the natural curve of your horse’s back, stops any bunching.
This thin endurance saddle pad frees up more room for narrow or snug-fitting saddles and improves the comfort for horses even with saddles which are perfectly fitted. The ThinLine also ventilates, across the pad, allowing excess heat to move out from under the saddle. Most important, to your horse, is how this pad creates stability.
For the rider:
The slim design puts you in closer contact with your horse, so your leg can easily drape giving you a seamless feel of his sides. You’ll notice his back moving more, but with the extraordinary shock absorption of ThinLine you will be moving in unison with your mount. The ThinLine layer sewn onto the pad has a 95% shock absorption rate that spreads impact LATERALLY along the pad. This means that the motion you feel under you as you ride is absorbed by the ThinLine and transferred ACROSS the pad instead of UP into your spine. And this same shock absorption benefit is being enjoyed by your horse as well. With the reduced movement of your seat, your balance is easier to keep so “staying” with your horse becomes second nature. You sit quieter, and he responds with a relaxed, soft back, and freer strides.
Wax Pad Components:
- This pad is 29″ long and has a 17″ drop on either side making it 34″.
- A Panel of 3/16” (4.8mm) thick ThinLine performance foam is sewn on each side of the spine, creating a spine free channel.
- High-quality needled lambswool fleece lined bottom against your horse wicks moisture and adapts to temperature change: cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Wool felt fill, topped with a waxed cotton based fabric that sheds water.
- Genuine leather wear leathers.
- 4.5 inch wither profile allows this Western therapeutic saddle pad to fit both high withered and mutton withered horses.
- Contoured top line allowing the pad to accommodate the natural curve of the horses back.
- Quality crafted in the USA.