English or Western bridles are easy to convert to a bitless bridle with soft ThinLine foam lined Converter.
Bitless Noseband Benefits:
ThinLine foam padding across pressure points creates the most comfortable bitless noseband on the market. It is manufactured with soft and supple leather, heavy duty stainless steel D Rings and buckles and lined with ThinLine foam.
- The full size is adjustable from 23.5 to 27.5 inches and the cob size is adjustable from 22.5 to 25.5 inches.
- The ThinLine bitless bridle converter attaches to any English or Western headstall with ease. Use with leather or clip reins.
- Easy to use and clean. Simple soap and water care for the ThinLine foam.
Designed by Harmony Horsemanship™ promoting bitless riding for many reasons including:
- If a horse is uncomfortable with a bit due to injury or teeth placement.
- Help for horses that are emotional when riding with a bit.
- To give more control and comfort to horses that put their tongue over the bit or out the side of the mouth.
- Prevent bone spurs and other mouth damage caused by bits.
- For starting or restarting horses before introducing a bit.
- When riders are learning to balance or master new skills, so they aren’t accidentally hurting the horse’s sensitive mouth.