English Basic Saddle Pads are Pure ThinLine performance foam. Designed to be used over your daily pad and under your saddle.
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Protection for riders back
- Perfect for custom and well fitting saddles, really thin to not compromise a well fitting saddle
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Tailored and discrete
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Product durability – this horse saddle pad English can last up to 7-10 years
- Supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
- Non-slip Properties
- Price and Longevity– The ThinLine foam will remain functional for 7-10 years, depending on use. Basic pads will cost you less than $1.00 per month.
- Versatility– Basic pads may be placed over any other saddle pad and may be used on multiple horses.
- Maintenance– Basic performance foam saddle pads require no care or washing.
Half Pad or Contour Pad?
- Half Pads offer a discrete amount of protection directly under your saddle.
- Contour pads add protection under the stirrup bar and will help control left to right saddle slip.
- ThinLine absorbs impact by moving it laterally along the horse saddle pads English. Unless the price is a serious barrier, we suggest you choose the contour English horse saddle pad; the more ThinLine foam you have, the better it works.
ThinLine+Plus or ThinLine?
- ThinLine (3/16″) is our thinnest shock absorbing English horse saddle pad. Thoughtfully designed to protect both horse and rider’s backs and create a soft, quiet, elastic connection. If your riding is not in a place where you can focus on nuances, you should likely start in a ThinLine. If you are a close contact rider, you will greatly appreciate ThinLine. This product reduces rider movement so horses can balance and focus. It does not amplify the seat, it reduces “background noise” so the rider’s seat aids are clear. (Formerly Known as Ultra ThinLine)
- ThinLine+Plus (1/4″) is thicker and designed for beginning riders, horses in high impact situations, or horses with sore backs. ThinLine+Plus is endorsed by Veterinarians, even for severe back problems such as kissing spine. It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. All shimmable performance foam saddle pads come with ThinLine sewn on the top. But, you can create the ThinLine+Plus thickness simply by adding a Booster Shim.
Thinline - Basic English Half Pads